Interview: Developing in the Cloud
May Sau / 09 December 2014
As more and more businesses adopt cloud computing, application development and testing in cloud environments are gaining popularity. I have invited Vladimir Baranek, Lead Author of the Cloud Credential Council’s Professional Cloud Developer (PCD) course, to speak about how to position this course to your clients. You can navigate to the question most relevant to you by using the video chapters below.
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
- How is developing in the cloud different from a regular development?
- Where in the life cycle do you think “developing in the cloud” is? E.g. has it undergone major changes yet, not yet, already passed that stage, etc.
- Can you provide examples of where things have gone wrong with developing and cloud?
- Can you give examples of companies leveraging developing in the cloud?
- Why do you think training is important?
- If I am a training organization or consultancy, what is the approach I should take to bring this training to market?
- Here is a ‘natural’ certification path you designed – can you walk us through it? How would a partner use this?
- What are the key learning points I should take with me?
More information on the full portfolio of Professional Cloud certification trainings is available in the ITpreneurs Course Catalog.
Need more information? Please contact ITpreneurs.